While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to speak to you, it possesses a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has a set of LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the problem, your furnace could use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are certain elementary HVAC fixes you can complete on your own, most tasks are best taken care of by experts. When your furnace will not kick on or put out heated air, call AW Heating & Air Conditioning at 402-438-7992 for skilled furnace repair in Lincoln.
Our experts will speedily determine and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t own a Lennox furnace. We can service all types or configuration—and get the comfort reintroduced to your home without delay.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works this system to let you know it’s heating like it should.
Normal function includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace operating correctly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice one light flashing slowly and the other blinking quickly, your furnace might have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is running correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the incorrect location on the burner. Reach out to us at 402-438-7992 for help.
Here are some of the most common errors for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Won’t Turn On
Here are many of the light sequences you could notice when your heater refuses to or stay on. The majority of these problems need to be handled by a professional, for instance from AW Heating & Air Conditioning.
- All LED lights are off. This indicates your heater might not have electricity. Go to the breaker box to ensure the heater fuse hasn’t flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it rapidly flips after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 402-438-7992.
- An individual light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably open. The part is a critical safety guard that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this issue without professional help.
- An individual light is flickering fast and the other is flashing slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been reversed. Your heater could have a wiring problem that needs specialized support from AW Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The duo of lights are flickering slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This part circulates heated air from the HVAC system into your space. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this component.
- One light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This means your heating system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 402-438-7992 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This signifies there may be trouble with your furnace’s motherboard or wiring. AW Heating & Air Conditioning can determine the error and fix it.
- The duo of lights are using alternating slow blinks. This indicates your heater likely has a flame issue. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 402-438-7992 for assistance.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other is solid. This typically signifies your furnace’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your heating system from becoming too warm. Get in touch with the professionals at AW Heating & Air Conditioning for assistance.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be wrong when you hear your furnace’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may not be working. This piece ignites energy in your heating system to create heat and should be repaired by an expert from AW Heating & Air Conditioning.
Trust Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your furnace in working order without delay, trust the technicians at AW Heating & Air Conditioning. Our technicians will fix the error without delay and have your residence feeling cozy again in no time. Get in touch with us at 402-438-7992 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.