While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to speak to you, it does have a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heater might show continuous or flashing lights.
While there are certain basic furnace fixes you can take care of yourself, many fixes are best handled by experts. When your heater won’t turn on or deliver heat, reach out to AW Heating & Air Conditioning at 402-438-7992 for expert furnace repair in Lincoln.
Our experts will swiftly identify and fix the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair any brands or configuration—and get the heat returned to your home quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also uses this system to relay it’s operating like it should.
Correct heating includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a single light flashing slowly and the other flashing fast, your heater could have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is working like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the bad location on the burner. Call us at 402-438-7992 for support.
Here are several other of the most common errors for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Will Not Kick On
Here are a few of the light sequences you may notice when your heating system will not or keep running. Most of these problems have to be repaired by a specialist, like one from AW Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The duo of LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heater might not have electricity. Find the breaker box to make sure the heater fuse is not flipped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it rapidly trips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 402-438-7992.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The part is a critical safety device that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this problem on your own.
- A single light is blinking rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This likely means power polarity has been reversed. Your heating system could have a wiring problem that needs professional assistance from AW Heating & Air Conditioning.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This part circulates hot air from the heater into your house. We can assist in determining what’s wrong with this component.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This indicates your HVAC system could have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Call our technicians at 402-438-7992 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there may be trouble with your heater’s control board or wiring. AW Heating & Air Conditioning can find the fault and fix it.
- The duo of lights display every other slow flashes. This signifies your heater likely has a flame issue. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 402-438-7992 for help.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other remains continuous. This typically means your HVAC system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your heating system from becoming too warm. Reach out to the professionals at AW Heating & Air Conditioning for help.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what could be at fault when you hear your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The pair of lights are showing every other fast flashes. This means your furnace ignitor may be broken. This piece ignites energy in your HVAC equipment to make warm air and should be fixed by a specialist from AW Heating & Air Conditioning.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your HVAC equipment repaired without delay, trust the experts at AW Heating & Air Conditioning. Our pros will take care of the issue right away and have your house feeling relaxing again soon. Get in touch with us at 402-438-7992 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.