At AW Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Lincoln is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give AW Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 402-438-7992. We’re happy to help!